Interra Homes taking precautions with COVID-19 Pandemic
Interra Homes continues to follow the developments with COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Governor Whitmer’s executive order to stay-at-home. We support the order and continue to keep our staff and crew’s safety our priority, as well as your homes. We are excited to have you back in our homes and to begin holding open house hours again. With that though will come some limitations and guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Home Sales – You can schedule a time to view our available homes or attend an open house.
- We encourage you to wear a mask and refrain from touching surfaces when touring our homes.
- Our agents will open all interior doors and turn all interior lights on prior to the meeting to limit touching surfaces.
- Our agents will wipe down touch points throughout the home before each showing.
- Weather permitting, we will open some windows and/or a slider to allow air flow.
- If you prefer, you may still make a virtual appointment.
Our sales team is accessible by phone calls, virtual meetings, emails, or in-person. If you are interested in a finished home we have available, are interested in building, or have any questions about our home building and buying process; please reach out to our sales team or call us directly.
They can help you with:
- Pricing a home for you to build.
- Answer questions about home features and neighborhood amenities.
- Virtual tours and virtual open houses or in-home tours.
- Closings - If you are closing with us, they will continue as scheduled. Tile companies ARE open.
- Construction – We will be following the guidelines put in place by the Michigan Home Builders Association, Construction Industry Safety Coalition (https://hbaofmichigan.com/). We are also requiring our vendors to follow this. Superintendents will limit crew size and interior work as well as possible and will vacate houses when inspectors are on site.
- Neighborhood Infrastructure – Neighborhood maintenance (roads, sewer systems, and water) will continue.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns; we are here and dedicated to getting you into your dream home. You can email us at moc.semoharretni@ofni or call at (616) 514-0262.
Our thoughts are with those impacted by the virus.
If you have questions, please reach out and please be sure to take precautions for yourselves; stay home.
- How to Protect Yourself (from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html)
- Know how it spreads
- Take steps to protect yourself
- Take steps to protect others
From the Interra Homes family to yours
Create an account to be able to favorite homes, neighborhoods, floorplans and design inspiration for your new home!Create Account